CSUN Solar PV Modules
AES opted for CSUN after a successful 2 year trial period that included a large number and variety of Australian installations via the Artemis network. System yields are paramount to success of any commercial hire or outright purchase and CSUN panels have been used successfully in both. Reasons to choose CSUN;
• Large production capacity of 1.2GW – CSUN are vertically integrated, which means they produce both the cells and the module to ensure high levels of efficiency. They operate advanced manufacturing facilities in China, France and Turkey.
• Established since 2004 and listed on NASDAQ (CSUN) since May 2007. CSUN is closely connected to the renowned CEEG group which has produced transformers since 1990.
• Committed to the Australian market – Based on volume CSUN are one of the top 5 suppliers to the Australian market.
• High-tech R&D – CSUN’s large research department is headed by Dr Jianhua Zhao, who previously led the world renowned “Centre of Excellence for Advanced Silicon Photovoltaics and Photonics” at the University of New South Wales. UNSW continue to push boundaries with R&D for CSUN.
• Efficiency – R&D team is constantly working to deliver a more efficient product. CSUN modules have positive power output tolerances.
• Quality – Production certified to ISO 9001 guarantees high yields and longevity of CSUN products.
• Australian & international certification – CSUN modules are certified in line with all international standards. These include IEC61216 & 61730, UL 1703 and MCS.
• Warranties – Backed by a 10 year product warranty and 25 year output warranty. In addition all modules are covered by third party Powerguard warranty for your peace of mind, meaning that if the manufacturer goes out of business you are still covered by a 3rd party warranty.
• Tested for Australian weather conditions – This ensures the panels can perform under harsh weather conditions found in Australia, including high temperatures and hail.
• CSUN panels have been used on some of the largest and most prestigious solar projects around the world.